Welcome to The Haworthia Society's Website
The Haworthia Society was formed in 1986 to advance the study and cultivation of Haworthias and related genera.
The Haworthia Society has recently been recognised as an Educational Charity by the U.K. Inland Revenue. This means that we may claim back from the I.R., via the "Gift Aid" scheme, the tax paid by UK members on their subscriptions - provided, of course, that we have the member's permission. You may have noticed, on the membership renewal forms, a tick box to that effect. If you are a UK taxpayer this will incur no additional cost to yourself but will enable us to keep subscriptions down. So please tick the box if you are in a position to!
The Benefits of Membership
- An overview of the Society's activities
- Haworthiad - The Society's Journal Sales Page
- How to Join
- Membership Application & Renewal Form
- The seed distribution scheme
- The plant and cutting exchange scheme
- Forthcoming Events